Friday, September 7, 2012

Get Caught Reading

Love this idea.  I tried to implement this program in the summer two years ago and it didn't really work:


Welcome back to school!
I hope you had a wonderful summer of fun and
READING!
Here are the latest summer reading contest photos. Also, Friday, September 7th is the last day to submit your photos.
Starting this weekend, I will be working with our judges AA and BB in Australia to determine our winners. There will be 4-5 prizes for the most unusual photographs. The announcement will come out next week, so check back often on our blog!
 This is a school in Australia that pulled it off. Maybe I need prizes!  :)  I called it "Get Caught Reading" and you just need a picture of yourself reading some different, unique place.  We will put up all the pictures and then vote.  I'm going to try it later this year and make it a contest.  Maybe next month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I am impressed! Extremely useful information specially the remaining part :) I deal with such information a lot. I used to be seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.


nun spielen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...