Saturday, September 15, 2012

Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 7 - "The Third Wheel" - Preorder Your Copy Today!!!!

As an adult teacher, parent or librarian, if you haven't had a chance to "put your nose" into one of these hilarious and semi-real to life comic books, you ought to.  I read a couple to my 12 year old son and really got quite a kick out of them.  I found myself laughing pretty hard at the pictures and rereading parts to my older daughter and husband.  There are a whole series of these and they fly off the shelves at the library.  You can now pre-order a copy of the following book - due out on November 13th.  (Sometimes it's worth letting your child read some of these comic books if they are interested, just to get them reading at all.)




Quantity: 
 
or
Sign in to turn on 1-Click ordering.



 
The Third Wheel (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 7)
 
See larger image
 
 

 

Jeff Kinney (Author)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...