Monday, April 16, 2012

Audible.com

I really dislike doing housework! I think I dislike it so much because it's soooooo boring! I either have to listen to the radio or the TV and that's often boring as well! Soooo, since my house is in dire need of a good cleaning, I purchased a monthly subscription to audible.com. Now I can "read" while I clean and that makes me very happy! It's also incredible to listen to the author's voice when he/she narrates it! Either way, killing two birds with one stone is a sweet treat. (Another added benefit is that it gets me up and moving and that is good for my heart and my calorie burn for the day!) Just saying....! :) Audible.com May be a good deal? I don't know! There are cheaper ways, for sure. The good old fashioned library is the best, but it may not have what I'm looking for! ITunes has some options as well!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...